Thursday, June 24, 2010
First Father's Day
On Sunday, Peter got to celebrate his first Father's Day! It was a beautiful, relaxed day we spent tooling around town together. I love my Peanut and her a-mazing Daddy! Here are some pics from the day...
Relaxing after breakfast
Afternoon walk to a car show
Checking out the cars with Daddy
Swing time in the park
Coming in for a kiss!
Daddy and his little girl
Mmmmm, Aida kisses are the best!
Snort face!
My favorites
I think we have a fish in the making - we dunked her all the way under and she hardly blinked :)
Practicing her kicks
Father's Day cook out at Uncle Luke's - yum! Aida got her first taste of chocolate....I think she's going to take after her momma on that one ;)
Fell asleep during a run with Daddy - not on Father's Day, but too cute to resist :)

